Minimal access ‘keyhole’ surgery is available for most conditions related to abdominal organs including the small intestines, for gallstones, complex diseases of the liver and pancreas as well as hernias.
We specialise in innovative procedures and were the first centre in the north west of the country to perform new techniques such as the Haemorrhoidal Artery Ligation Operation (HALO) and the new revolutionary Rafaelo Procedure for safe and effective treatment for the instant removal of piles.
Surgery is an advancing field and the Manchester General Surgeon team have provided hundreds of patients with the latest techniques in diagnosis and surgery. Undergoing any surgical procedure can be stressful that’s why we carefully inform patients of their diagnosis so that they feel more relaxed, informed and confident about undergoing any intended treatment.
Why Choose Us?
Our patients choose us with their care for many reasons, here are just a few :
- Walk in, walk out treatment that does not require an overnight stay
- Treatment that enables a return to daily activities straight away
- Minimally invasive procedures with minimal after-care
- Relieve symptoms immediately whilst presenting good long-term results
- First Manchester clinic to offer the HALO procedure
- One of a small handful of north west clinics to offer the revolutionary Rafaelo® Procedure
- Open and honest – we are always transparent about how much it costs, right from the start
- The best procedure which meets your circumstances – not our own – your treatment path is bespoke to your individual needs
Technology & Innovation
The challenges facing health care today are different from yesterday. Over the years we have invested in the very best surgical and haemorrhoid technologies and equipment to ensure we can offer the very latest techniques, helping us to improve success rates and enhance the patient experience.
- Over 25 years experience at the forefront of surgery innovation – we have been trusted with the care of thousands of patients
- Advanced digital imaging to ensure quick diagnosis
- We employ the very latest techniques in a modern surgery environment
- Fast track system geared towards the clinic’s embodiment of ‘total surgical care’
- Consultants are involved in teaching and training of new surgeons
We are based at three north west locations affording easy access by patients across Cheshire, Manchester and the North West.